Post-Game Thread Titans 34 - Patriots 10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Hated to see him go down after having some nice runs when he got a shot.

I'd like to see him get a few more carries here and there...but looks like he may be out a while now.

2. AngryTitan86

AngryTitan86 Starter

How is it that the Titans destroy the Patriots, and it's not the headline on any media network. That was by far the best game the titans played. On both sides of the ball the dominated against the best team in the last decade. I mean why is the eagles and cowboys the big talk. Both teams were beat by Tennessee and both have worst records.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I watched 2 minutes of ESPN at lunch and saw titans/pats highlights. When they beat big teams, they get coverage.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

We are mentioned here as a week 10 statement game...although seems it's more because of Vrabel/Lafleur

Bears, Colts, Saints among NFL's statement makers in Week 10

5. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Ohhh now @nickmsmith wants to start coming around again!!

Mmmmmhmm

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Apparently she was trying to eat a "w" and got carried away.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I have been! I just got off taboo because it is a cesspool.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Tommy looks so peaceful

101235.jpg

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I really wish I could have caught this one. I endured 9 hours of flying and was only able to get home to catch the score and highlights.

I’m surprised and extremely glad I was wrong. This titans team needs to play to this potential every week. What the hell happened against Baltimore that the same guys whooped up on NE?

ST made a couple highlights, AJ25 needs to keep hold of the ball though. CD looked awesome and Mariota playing without turning the ball over is all I ask. Henry played well.
    This D is looking good which really gives them a shot even in the playoffs as long as they can get there.

This wins really makes that loss to the bills embarrassing though. Good bye week I guess

All the talking heads are asking if NE is in trouble because of this loss. Very little respect for Tennessee. That will probably continue until they beat Houston again.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Certainly one of the most enjoyable Titans wins in a very long time. This one is up there for me.

What a complete game in all 3 phases of the game. It was never in doubt and that's pretty incredible.

Mariota is playing at an extremely high level right now. It's a good time to get hot. No coincidence he's been balling since the glove came off. He looks like a different player. His navigation of the pocket has been especially impressive. He's shuffling around, keeping his head up, buying time and hitting his targets. He's throwing with anticipation. He's trusting his receivers. It's been amazing to watch.

I keep saying that some of you are ridiculous for being so quick to write off Corey Davis and I maintain that sentiment. He absolutely ate Gilmore's lunch yesterday which not many WRs can say they've done. He was unstoppable. He's flirting with a 1k yard season as a sophomore after his rookie year was virtually lost to injury. He's our WR1 for years to come.

Was nice to see Lewis and Henry both play well. The OL is starting to play a lot better, especially the interior. Dennis Kelly deserves a shout out. We don't miss a beat with him in there.

What can you say about this DEFENSE? It's truly the best in the league. Adoree was incredible yesterday. Shadowing Gordon all day and holding him to 4 catches on 12 targets. Logan Ryan has quietly been playing at an extremely high level himself. Was nice to see Butler have such a quiet game as well. 2 targets, 11 yards surrendered. Byard continues to play like a top 5 NFL S. How about Vaccaro? What an addition he's been. Set the tone y'day early. The ILBs continue to play at an extremely high level themselves. Woodyard is playing in his prime in year 12. Amazing. Jayon is a budding star. Incredible. Evans keeps getting better. Truly, what a unit this is.

Gotta keep it rolling now.

#160 ImATitan, Nov 12, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar