Titans 2nd Round Selection (#34): WR Justin Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

A third... That they are hoping will be in the 20s lol... We traded a second to get cook. This is nothing in comparison.

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

This is a new front office and I have been pleased enough with Webster to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I dont like giving up a 3rd next year but I never like giving up picks lol. I think it will work out.

3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Yeah, I loved Rhodes too. I wanted either Rhodes or Cooper with our first rounder.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

The 2014 3rd makes this rich, and I know the thinking is we should have gone defense, but Justin Hunter is a skilled guy you wouldn't find in the 3rd round, whereas secondary is still deep.

He has a rare combination of size and speed (6"4 who ran a 4.4). And as an in-state guy, I'd like to think we know more about him than anyone else.

Webster has been a terrific talent evaluator thus far, I'm going to trust him on this and see how it plays out.

DB is still deep, we might be able to get a guy like Wreh-Wilson or Alford at 70 (or Taylor, but I'm dreaming there). As for DE, there's still: Hunt, Moore, Okafor & Lemonier.

As for current DE depth, it's a little better than last year with the monster we signed from KC.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Omg relax! Name me more than 3 3rd/7th rounders that have been impact players for this team. Um Jurrel Casey and finnegan? Ok what happens when Hunter becomes a stud. It's not like we gave up a 1st or even a 2nd...good grief!

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

we have all seen Hunter play, the kid is going to love staying in TN and will give it his best. I think he is going to be a superstar here. Titans fans are going to love him by mid season.

7. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

People seem to forget about that 6'8 man from KC, heck you just reminded me of him.

8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

we have a receiver who cant stay healthy or out of trouble that is in his contract year and and the other who is getting older and getting paid to much....we needed to look towards the future and we did just that and sens was a rookie last year and played decent for being a rookie drafting in the mid to late rounds....put that together with the off season we had for good or bad we signed players that filled holes on our team and your post is ridiculous:crazy:

carry on

9. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

There is still depth at cb and de, there are NOT any more 6"4 4.4 WRs and frankly he was the only in this draft! He would have been picked by Detroit anyways so stop saying we didn't need to trade up, if u like a guy that much u snag him

10. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

People seem to forget about that 6'8 man from KC, heck you just reminded me of him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar