Titans 2nd Round Plans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I really hope that Worthy, Still, Konz or Jenkins fall to us here in the 2nd.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I'd rather SOLVE one hole with a difference maker that costs me two or three picks than simply fill two or three holes with mediocrity.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

We really need to trade up and guarantee one of those defensive talents gets to us...even if it costs us something mildly substantial. Brandon Thompson and Vinny Curry are going to be great players in the NFL, IMO. They are worth trading up for, same with Still and Worthy.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

WalterFootball.com did a 're-mock' draft for Rd2 & Rd3, with the available players:

http://walterfootball.com/draft2012redraft_2.php

52. Tennessee Titans: Devon Still, DT, Penn State
    The Titans shocked everyone by not getting defensive line in the first round. They can make up for it here.

(Courtney Upshaw, DE, Alabama also goes 53rd)

In the 3rd they have us going Tank Carder (LB) or Dwight Bentley (CB).

5. xpmar9x

Honestly, I LOVE Still. Waaaaay back at the start of the off-season I had him in many of my mocks. Being in BIG10 country, I've seen him play alot. I thought he'd be a sure-fire 1st round pick, but the rise of Poe, Cox, and Brockers really hurt him. I'd be a steal to land Still in the 2nd!

6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Go F yourself.

I want proof of how we "moved" around to draft all those guys, until then I'll give you no props.

As the other poster pointed out, we don't have a trading tendency, and that is a much better way of putting it, which I should have in the first place. Obviously I know we have moved from time to time, but I'm pointing out that is rare and not something the F.O. seems to be willing to do.

7. xpmar9x

I'm hoping for:

1. Kendall Wright
    2. Devon Still
    3. Jamell Fleming
    4. David Molk

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Can't wait to see who we land today! Plenty of talented defensive players on the board still. Guys like Fleener & Hill will go early, hopefully other WR's such as Alshon & Randle go early as well, increases the chances of us landing a top defensive player!

Hope to see a ton of OL early too such as Konz (I'm content with getting a C in rounds 4-5), Martin, Adams & Amini.

9. xpmar9x

If we're looking for pass-rush Andre Branch or Vinny Curry would be nice.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't have the time it might take to link the proof, so in the event you care to educate yourself, you can research the information I gave you.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar