Post-Game Thread Titans 28, Browns 26

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

how long before Kevin Byard starts

2. Serjio

Serjio Starter

ugly win but still feels good to have the W..... on to the next one!!!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We made a nice play and the camera panned to the stands. Some girl stood up and was trying to give a high 5, but when she looked there was no one around her. Very sad. This was not late in the game.

4. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

What up Butches....Titans on ah winnin streak woop woop.

Looking for 3 club level seats for next week if anyone wants to sale to me and my two kids?

Wife is a communist cowboys fan so she doesnt come

#34 altitan, Oct 16, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    • LOL LOL x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Obviously will take the win. But jesus christ, it'd be nice to beat the worst team in the league, in our own house, convincingly.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

No such thing brah

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Very different game. The Browns sold out to stop DM, and finally we hit some stuff deep to get their safeties out of the box. Why this is rocket science I don't know. Even MM commented that after he hit the deep ones the intermediate opened up. He missed an really easy 3rd and 2 pick play to extend a drive. He tried to hit Walker for about 20 on 3rd and 15 when all we needed was about 6 for a FG try. Not smart. The INT was really bad. Still, he had some really nice throws. I can't figure him out. One minute he seems lost, making bad throws and taking sacks, the next he is right on target and humming along. Never know what you are going to get. Henry seemed very off today. I can see why the coaches pulled him. We never got DM out of the backfield for some quick passes. I would like to see us try a flanker screen with Wright

Kerr continues to be outstanding. Mariani did what he could with bad blocking.

The D line played really well containing Crowell. Kessler showed much more ability to escape and extend plays than MM. I think the problem with MM is his height. Not easy for him to be elusive as tall as he is. Searcy was pretty bad, and Stafford right behind him. Dodd was non-existent. Next year we have to go heavy on defense.

Excuse the locker room talk. She was the most exciting thing for the last hour. Our defense certainly was not.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Dak has them rolling right along. I don't know how they can put Romo back in with him playing so well.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You're going to have games like this against a team like the Browns. Players probably can't get motivated enough to play the Browns. We took them for granted and it almost burned us.

Next week will be a different story. A more focused crowd and motivated players.

I'll give the Browns credit, they were hard to run against. That's why Shelton was a really good pick for them.

It will be super easy to run against the Colts next week.

10. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Yep, I just texted her the same thing. I couldnt watch any games today cause im at drill but saw the score when I got to DFW. Crazy man

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar