Titans 26th rank in Espn's Uni Watch

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Two Kings, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/story/_/id/9545428/uni-watch-power-rankings-rates-nfl-uniforms-1-32

We didn't do well, and rightfully so. Logo needs updating. Some want the Yolk out. Color ownership and minimizing is a must. We have read this thread a bajillion times.

Fair enough, still worth talking about. Also, When do you guys think is the best time to debut a new uniform? When the franchise sees a significant turn around? When a franchise wins a superbowl? When a franchise hits rock bottom? Is there really any significance?

I would love us to make the playoffs/superbowl this year and get new unis next year. There is a lot of work to be done, but I do fear we get a Jags/seahawk treatment from good ol' nike

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

go back too the navy jersies with the light blue shoulders

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I actually like his suggestion of light blue with white pants and a small splash of navy. Let's own the light blue look.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The light blue sucks. Always has and always will.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That list is sh!+

I like our jerseys. They're not plain like GB, Dallas, Cleveland, Oakland, NYG, and Indy. Our colors are sick, the dagger is awesome and the flamehead on our helmets are badass. If anything we can do a little adjusting of the color schemes and logos. Not changing them just realigning them. Maybe move the dagger to the helmet and flamehead to the shoulders.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I guess I'm the only guy that loves the light blue.. I think the logo could be better though.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

In before TorontoTitanFan

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

uploadfromtaptalk1377108247527.jpg

Yes, I know Locker isn't #8. I didn't design these.

• High Five High Five x 5
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Can we just get away from red, white and blue? Every combination is going to look like Captain America.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar