Post-Game Thread Titans 26-Jets 22

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Dec 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

IIRC vrabel said byard has the ability to check into those fakes if he sees something he likes. i believe he said byard checked into that fake punt pass the last time it worked. i assume this is the same scenario but kern wasnt on the same page. and vrabel obviously wasnt willing to show his hand (by answering the question) that it should have been a fake based on the change of the play at the line.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Got your Firkser jersey made up yet? I think he's not dropped a single ball yet this season.

Best % in the history of the franchise. :brow:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Funny you asked that. I had it drawn up a couple of times at the online store but never pulled the trigger because he wears inexplicably (to me) getting so few looks earlier. May just have to do it now for Christmas.

4. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Inconsistent yes, but nowhere near that bad. That have looked like a top 10 team in the league at least 3 games and capable for at least 3 more. A few really bad ones too, but you are insane if you really believe they are a bottom 5 team.

5. Tricky

Tricky Starter

It's so painfully obvious that the wide open offense that we played in come from behind mode is more affective than the tight butthole one with everyone crowded up near the line we ran the first half.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Brown continues to be a stud while Evans and Landry are making more and more plays every week.

A6F7D53E-B225-4502-B3EC-3C9264D8DAF7.jpeg
    Malcolm Butler recorded his highest @PFF grade of the season at 91.4 (previous best 71.7).

-Allowed 2 receptions on 5 targets for just 6 yards, picked off a pass.(per J.Glennon)

#Titans top-graded offensive players vs. the Jets:

TE Anthony Firkser - 85.3

WR Taywan Taylor - 80.6

HB Derrick Henry - 72.3

WR Cameron Batson - 69.4

QB Marcus Mariota - 67.2

7. Sevenfeet

Sevenfeet Starter

He's certainly making the most of his opportunity...not bad for a guy who began on the practice squad and certainly wasn't guaranteed that at camp.

I have a friend here in Nashville who used to play football at Harvard (defensive back) back in the 90s. We've spoken a lot about Fitzpatrick over the years and his career but I forgot to mention it to him when I saw him recently at the Yale-Harvard game watch party. I'm sure he's beaming with pride about him.

8. Sevenfeet

Sevenfeet Starter

It's sometimes pretty funny to come back to the Game-Time Thread a day later after a game like this and watch the remarks about how the game played out in comments.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Oh yeah. I posted at halftime from the stadium. The fans went from pissed to uninterested. No one around me really got as into the Titans Homecoming at halftime.

It's a shame because it's a pretty cool thing they're doing bringing back the guys.

A lot of Titans fans left at the end of the third when it was 22-13 Jets and the Titans were struggling to move the football.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I stay the whole game almost everytime... left early 2Q during the SF game a few years ago ( dont regret it... could not sit thru another beatdown... and it was a beatdown )

Just to hard getting into and out of stadium/Nashvegas to try and save 20 mins when you dont even save the 20 mins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar