Post-Game Thread Titans 26, Eagles 23 OT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Only 19.......

2. Up_KD

Up_KD Starter

Mariota threw for 344 yards and ran for 46 yards. Could've easily had a 500+ yard game had Taywan found a way to catch that beauty with a hand in his face and if Jennings wasn't a trash can.

I thought he looked good against the Dolphins before he lost feeling of his hand and threw those back-to-back picks as a result. He then came off the bench against the Jags and willed the team to victory even though the stats didn't show it. Then this week...

Despite losing his two biggest targets, playing with a throwing hand that couldn't even start a car engine a couple of weeks ago, and dealing with an insane amount of drops by his receivers... I'm really proud of Mary.

• High Five High Five x 6
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

upload_2018-9-30_18-8-52.png

I'm BACK!!!!!!!

Here's my remix to Jason Kelce's FN Philly!!!!

**** YOU PHILLY **** YOU PHILLY, WE DON'T LIKE YOU & WE DON'T CARE. WE ARE THE MIGHTY TITANS, MIGHTY TITANS,WE'LL BE IN THE SB THIS YEEEEAAAARRR!!!

Twitter just banned me for 12 hours bc I sent that out damn near everywhere!!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Up_KD

Up_KD Starter

I was kidding lol, it was a poke at nfl.com for ranking us 20th behind numerous 1-2 teams despite beating the 2nd ranked Jags.

Glad Lewan spoke up even though it will fall on deaf ears. It's time we got some respect. The national TV shows will probably spin this into a "What is wrong with the Eagles?" topic. Can see it already.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Well....after waiting over 30 minutes and seeing the same highlights multiple times on NFL Network Gameday....they finally showed the Titans win. It was the shortest highlight package of everything they showed. We shall see I guess.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. JustAFan

JustAFan Starter

Considering how many interceptions he has, his NON red zone TD-INT ratio must be REALLY bad.

P.S.
    I am a huge Mariota fan, just making a joke.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Was wondering where your ass went?

How were the bolonga sandwiches in the jailhouse lol jk jk jk

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

But you're correct.. We'll be lucky to crack 20.

9. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Titans seemingly always play NFC teams tough or have a good ending - maybe it’s just recent memory but Titans vs the NFC is usually fun

* missed the entire game @ work but an instant classic it looked like (highlights) and from the highs and lows I saw in this forum

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar