Post-Game Thread Titans 26, Eagles 23 OT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I think it was a make up call for blowing it on the Taylor bomb. ;)

2. Sabomnim

Sabomnim Starter

Haven't heard any mention (which just be a good thing) but how did Conklin look in his first game back and in the new system?

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think the clock was the factor. If you kick a FG with 3:00 left, you may have a chance to play D and get the ball back (although still not advised). With 1:17 left, there was zero reason to even consider a FG unless you were really ok with a tie. (I think some previous coaches may have been ok with that)

Where I'm at (the middle of the damn ocean), I got no TV for updates so was stuck watching the ESPN Game center right next to an Eagles fan. He thought it was over @ 4th an 15. On 4th and 2, I was yelling go for it. I would have been very disappointed to even try a FG there yet alone a miss.

Glad for Vrabel, glad for CD showing off a great game, and super glad for Mariota for showing the doubters some of his capabilities even if not 100%. This team is going to get heads turning and even ESPN covered this game first on the Tuesday morning recaps of the week.

Folks, I'm so glad to say it again, the Titans are for real!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

M-V-P!!!!!!!

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Is that on an island in the middle of tha Pacific?
    Which one?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He looked fine to me, played all 71 snaps on O

7. HurrayTitans!

floating ship and not the fun kind.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Ahhh the good ole days.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Rewatched the second half this morning, inject this game straight into my veins

10. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I agree also think he stands behind the line too long often times . He should roll out faster , threaten defenses with his legs a bit more often and aggressively.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar