Post-Game Thread Titans 24-Falcons 10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

So you are saying Vrabel is a terrible coach?

If 2 play calls makes someone a terrible coach, then every coach in the world must be terrible coaches.

Maybe you just can't understand.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I said nothing like that. I'm basically saying it's a terrible decision by any coach that would waste an opportunity to to go up by 3 possessions when scoring a FG or TD puts you up 3 possessions regardless. Had we scored a TD, we go up 3 possessions, if we score a FG, same result.

At that point in the game, we shouldn't be in any position to make the score look pretty. Seal the game and move on.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Bro, apparently you have an issue with reading comprehension...

Let me say this again more clearly...

Jaguars game... went for it on 4th instead of kicking the fieldgoal.. I was 100% fine with that.

Atlanta game... went for it on 4th instead of kicking the fieldgoal.. I was 100% against it...

Is that too hard for you to understand?

You keep talking about going up 3 scores... You do realize we were LOSING by 2 tds against the Jags... So that field goal would NOT in anyway make us go up by 3 scores... That is kindergarten math right there.

Now, against Atlanta... yes, we would have gone up 3 scores... BUT I WANTED TO GO FOR THE FG THEN...

your entire argument is wrong.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I rarely read your posts, therefore I couldn't care what you think "bro"

5. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Then wtf do you keep quoting me then?

You say I would make a terrible coach and I actually AGREED WITH YOU. So what kind of coach does that make you?

That was some stupid ish right there.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Also, you're the one talking about all the other games..

I'm talking about the Atlanta game dude. Not the Jags game.

7. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

KB on the mic .:headbang:

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Watson showed what a real qb does against these defenses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar