Post-Game Thread Titans 23, Ravens 20

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

I WISH!

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

You're right, more like 1 yard, nothing or negative losses. I thought our o line is better but when they know you're most likely running on every down then they can load up.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

which one of you was wearing the bucket had and Mariota jersey while sitting in the front row of the END zone?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I looked at the box score in the early part of the 4th and noticed Adoree Jackson was the leading rusher for the team.

That smash mouth if that is their signature really worked today.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

bs mariota is 100 percent

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

he should be getting a lot more looks on offense. it's a waste when we dont use him at least 2-3 times a game

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Anyone else at the game think that the halftime program with the alumni was done VERY poorly?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Mariota had a solid game. Yes, he missed a few throws, as every QB does but overall he played pretty well.

The INT had to be a miscommunication of some sort, there wasn't a Titan player anywhere near where he threw it.

Offense started out strong... Second half play calling got conservative. Running Murray who has a bad hammy, bad knee and bad shoulder up the middle is ridiculous. Murray caught a pass and you could just tell he had no speed or burst...looked like he didn't even want the ball. He took what was there and ran out of bounds like a QB.

The offense was the problem but it wasn't terrible.

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. Adrenalize74

Adrenalize74 Starter

Wait a minute here.... A few guys said the game was over after Mariota threw the pick, so I stopped watching.

You mean to tell me the game is more than a single play?
    :huh:

• LOL LOL x 4
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Not a miscommunication, our 8 foot tall WR was on the bench for that play

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar