Post-Game Thread Titans 23, Ravens 20

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I didn’t watch the game. But I see the offense struggled again today. Mariota had what it could have been a costly int only to come back like he has a couple of times in career with a game winning td drive.

He’s far from perfect. As matter of fact he’s probably a couple more incompletions and another interception away in this game to drive a lot of doubt among the fan base. He’s a slightly above average as a qb. He’s got to bring it up. He’s not the the qb this year he was in the first two years.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

The Mighty Titans came out swinging in this one with a gutsy performance by Walker and a strong defensive effort. Mariota isn’t 100% either. We have ourselves a playoff team in Tennessee and I feel like our offense will get better each week as we make our way to the Super Bowl!!!!

Titan Up!!!!!!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The offense chose to make things difficult today.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I fear the lack of QB knowledge by this staff is going to hurt him.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Rams' ownership figured it out in time. AAS won't.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Went from a joke to a franchise qb in one move.

They've got a real QB Whisperer. Ererererer...

7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Going into this game with 2 weeks to prepare and we still have tons of questions offensively, but a win is a win. I thought the Ravens had the worse rushing defense but Murray and Henry sure made it look like that was a top notch D line. They need to average more than 2 yards per carry. I think we need to scrap the idea of run to open up the pass, need to reverse that and pass to open up the run.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  8. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Even if it goes way past time and it already has...don’t count out Marcus.
    His mechanics to me are still concerning. More so, the way he holds and passes the ball. That’s something a good quarterback coach probably could have helped out with to this point.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Went from a joke to a franchise qb in one move.

They've got a real QB Whisperer. Ererererer...

10. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

We have a dumb dinosaur OC who can't figure out anything but handing the ball off for 2 yard run plays

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar