Post-Game Thread Titans 23, Ravens 20

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

David Fluellen, jr.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

We should sit Murray until he's healthy. Maybe he gets productive at the end of the season and we can trade him. Either way I don't expect him to be a Titan next year!

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Fluellen and the Kahlid on the PS

4. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I think we may have to search for that all purpose type rb in the offseason

5. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Fluellen and Kahlid are definitely different type of runners than Murray/Henry so would Robiskie run the same straight up the middle runs for them, that's the question.

6. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

We were looking forward to halftime, but that whole thing seemed like an unplanned after thought.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

And 1 bad call in Fins game to be at 6-2 now

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Winning ugly is still winning. Remember just a few years ago when we couldn't get a win to save our lives? I'll take this over that garbage all day long.

In the NFL I'd rather know how to win in tight, close games than just crush people all day long. You're going to play tough teams and just finding a way to come out with a W is so undervalued.

9. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

....and the fact that he needed to stay IN BOUNDS to eat some clock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar