Titans 2021 opponents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 4, 2021.

?
  1. 5-6

2. 7-8

3. 9-10

4. 11-12

5. All of them!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Is the 17th game supposed to happen next year?

2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Ok.. so first.. Houston is trash. I’ve been saying this for a while now. Even with Watson ( but he is gone) Watt will be gone and a lot of other star players and they will be in full rebuild. They could seriously be 0-16 bad. They aren’t even remotely medium ( for like a decade or more) no one wants to play in Houston. This issue is bad. Jags may have a better QB but he will be a rookie and no one knows what to expect. If you are going to say it’s a division game so they are always tough, that just isn’t true. The Colts have issues, They don’t have a QB on this roster and they have some of their stars UFA. I don’t care how much cap space they have they have to spend it. They are medium at best, not hard. The Patriots are a 6 win team tops. They are not medium. They suck. Pittsburgh is done, 6 win team. They are way over the Cap. Big Ben may retire. Arizona and San Fran? Are you kidding me? Seattle ... meh. Wilson is still really good but the Seahawks just aren’t special. They are over the cap and half their team needs to be filled.

KC and Bills and maybe Miami are the hard ones. But we have beat those teams in their current form.

11 win team again. But who knows depending on the defense. But to say 7.5 when we get 4 wins worst case out of the division is ludicrous. If that’s were this team is then we should blow it up, trade everyone and start over.

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I said 9-10 wins (go back a couple posts) ...this post was in response I to @Tricky regarding how if I re-organized the teams as he suggested it put us to 7.5 wins which seems too low.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Tricky

Tricky Starter

You guys are underrating how good of a situation the Colts and Jags are in. I still think we are top 2 in the division, and agree that Houston is about to become a bottom feeder. But indy and jax are going to be very very tough for a while.

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Why? Cap space? I’d like to know your reasons.

6. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Or Washington

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think the Colts will be a pain consistently. They are already a good team.

I think for Jax, a lot of us have faith that they will still Jax up a good situation. They were "off season champs" a couple years with nothing to really show for it. I'm not sold the Lawrence is the next Luck either. I think just making some changes improves them, but from a 1-15 team to maybe a 5-11 team? Kind of like Cle, I won't buy into them until they actually do it on the field.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Jax certainly has potential to make a leap next season, but the Colts are there now. Definitely in slobber-knocker territory with them for division champs next season. The off-season will tell us a lot.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Colts were good and they have the $ to remain good.

Jags have the picks, money and coaching changes but doesn't mean that will translate, we'll see

Titans need to address our own FAs, don't have alot of money and OC & DC needs addressed...the FO has some work to do

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I’ve addressed this in another post. Go look and see what the Colts have to replace. I’m not saying they won’t be decent or even good to very good but that cap space will go in a hurry with their starters who are free agents. They have a lot of key players to replace. They do not have a QB under contract. That could be a 1/3rd of that money right there and could be more once you sign a backup.

But I agree our FO has a job to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar