Titans 2013 Schedule Released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I live here in Seattle. Great city, and actually places like New Jersey get more rain than Seattle. Thing about "rain" in Seattle is that its literally a drizzle. Our "Heavy Rain" is the equivalent to regular rain else where.

I lived in Chicago for 4 years, and I would gladly take the same amount of grey days with a bit of drizzle in favor of no snow, 45 degree winters, 80 degree summers, and actual nature ;)

Needless to say I am one of the few that are very happy and excited that the Titans are coming here. I may get screamed at and grilled but I'm gonna where that Titans jersey with pride at that game!

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

This is always one of my fav threads of the year. So much speculation with such little facts :) Its still always fun to discuss.

I see "experts" saying 8-8, while a lot of us say 10-6/9-7 at worst.

I'm leaning towards the experts: Colts and Texans (4 games collectively) will be hard to win regardless. Throw in Seattle, San Fran, Broncos, and SD and we got ourselves a rough season.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Lot goes into planning the season, and we actually get mentioned along with the Eagles as the teams who were 'shafted' this year... Check it out if you want to know how the schedule gets made....

Per CBS's Clack Judge:

Link: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/c...e-nfl-schedule-together-part-science-part-art

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Agree with one of the comments, what is with the insulting tone of this article?

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

FU small market Nashville, and FU Philly Im from Basstun/Nu Yark/LA

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like the schedule for the most part, but it would have been kinda nice not having to go to Denver in the winter

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

might keep the score respectable

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I'd list that as nearly impossible.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Yup, that's crazy

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

agreed.

after watching the debacle of 2012 this team would not be assured 10 wins against a college schedule

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar