Post-Game Thread Titans 20, Texans 17

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Up_KD, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

At least he put up a strong argument against him requiring perfect blocking and a runway in order to be effective. He played as well as one of the most elusive players in the league behind that line. The stats didn't look great for our running game, but they picked up tough yardage and put the offense in a good position to convert on 3rd down.

2. JustAFan

JustAFan Starter

Ya, Mariota would be a decent receiving threat, height + speed.

3. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Mularkey was, I'm not sure if he still is.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Mylar Key

5. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

• LOL LOL x 5
  6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

With all the injuries, I really don't think he'll ever be the same. The guy was an absolute force in his prime. As a Titans fan, I'm not upset. Mack has taken that crown, dudes been a beast so far this season.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Most realists said as much when the back injury happened.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Be fair, Watt has faced NE, who can scheme anyone out of a game, and us, where it was clear that we had no interest in holding onto the ball. Mack wrecked GB only when Kizer was in, and Seattle is basically Buffalo with a much better QB. Watt was essentially pressuring the QB up to his usual standards before he went down last year. It will take 16 games to know what he is now. You can't just look at a few games with no sacks and make that assumption, because many pass rushers go through dry spells like that

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

Huge play and Vrabel looks like he's more interested in watching the reaction of the Texans sideline.

:hugelaugh:

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Jacksonville could be a big Henry game as it always is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar