Post-Game Thread Titans 20 - Patriots 13

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyronecalico

tyronecalico Starter

Pats had most of their success in the screen game tonight, I'm sure the Ravens will have noticed that.

2. tyronecalico

tyronecalico Starter

Please baby Jesus!

• Cheers Cheers x 5
  3. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Titans open as +9.5 in Baltimore

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

20200105_005732.jpg

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Special Teams Standout

Wow really that high ? Well we were +5.5 w/ the Pats so we gotta go out and prove them wrong again !

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

How bout Dem Titans?!!

How bout them Alabama boys?!!Henry on offense. Evans on defense. Evans is freak. Freakish speed. Freakish instincts. Robinson did well with both of those picks. But Henry he was a frickin truck in the first half. He had a bounce in his step and he was on a mission.

But I’m happy that you fans that I’ve spent some time with in here due to mad love for one player have a reason to be happy and a reason to celebrate. You deserve. I will be pulling for them here on out. It’s not about Marcus...it’s about the Titans.

By the way...I hope some of you have removed Vrabels head from the Lantz. He’s done a great job. Having a qb that can throw in the NFL goes a long way. I’m happy for him and I’m even more happier for Ryan for finding a home. There you all were with open arms. Nice.

Go Titans!

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Against any other team his is kinda a cheap move. Against Belicheat it’s unbelievable

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Titan up !!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I hate that move, but you are right, Bill losing his mind when his stupid **** gets pushed back on him was hilarious.

10. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

The cheaters lost at home and the league fined them for their video taping incident early from December! Couldn't beat the mighty titans without recording our practices eh! Woooo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar