Post-Game Thread Titans 20, Dolphins 27

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed.
    Man F**K that ref In the deuce wayne !!!!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Even though he's completely incompetent, he can't be fired. We all know why that is.

3. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

WHOOOA NOW! Didn't see this thread headed to taboo, but silly me I guess.

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

To me, the worst part of this whole game is the Dolphins and their fans think they're the better team and they are most definitely not. They have been talking so much trash on social media like they won the Superbowl.

We all know about how every call went against us, had a TD called back, our QB and LT went down on hits that should have been flagged - but did anyone notice that both delays were called right when we had the momentum in the game? That is a HUGE factor in this game I haven't heard anyone in the media mention. The first delay was called when we were in the middle of a drive and after 2 hours we come back and Marcus throws an INT on the next play. I don't think that happens if they delay isn't called right then. Also, the second delay was called right after Butler got his INT in the endzone. That is a HUGE momentum swing in the game and we didn't get to capitalize on it because they called the second delay right that.

After ALL OF THAT, we still only lost by 7 points. If there are not delays, we have a competent officiating crew and we stay reasonably healthy, we win that game by double digits easy.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nah man that game was always gonna be won by 4-7 points

They just got lucky it was them

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I dunno man, we left a LOT of points on the field. A better throw from Marcus to Stocker and Davis - that's 14 points right there. We had Henry's TD called back, and Taywan had a shot at that ball in the endzone. 28 extra points to be had and that game isn't close.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I think it goes back to the Haynesworth incident against Dallas, he was offiating that game with Fat Albert's foot stomp...he's hated the Titans since

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

In football all the things you think should have happened usually dont.

I've learned to expect about half of what you think a team can really do. I also expected a 10+ point win, which at best really means a 5 point win. If that.

The trouble in football is the players are people like me and you too. They see games differently week to week based on who is on the schedule same as us. Some weeks they drop a game cause their guard is down. Miami was a trap game. This week tho (minus Lewan and Walker) we should see the real Titans

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I don’t know how people can call week 1 a “Trap Game”.

It’s absolutely absurd, especially considering how little the starters played in the preseason, they should’ve been jumping out of their skin to prove who they really are.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

Media and fans were all on Titans side, clearly we weren't ready to play Miami

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar