Post-Game Thread Titans 20, Dolphins 27

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't want to see Boger and his crew ever again. They either missed obvious PIs or just got too many wrong. The facemask on Walker which erased the Henry TD. The block on Lewan.

The Henry TD is a prime example of players making a play being erased by incompetent officials.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. bupac

bupac Starter

I blame the vegan diet for this team's frail bones and muscles

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

He had at least 3 games like that last year....his inconsistency is very frustrating.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I agree whole heartedly. Boger is totally incompetent. He should NEVER be allowed to be a head official again. But there’s also a bigger problem. Supposedly, league central is reviewing the game real time and is reported to intervene in egregious errors. Where were they in all of this?

It really was one of the most poorly officiated games I’ve seen. And every bad call or no call was not in the Titans favor.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Chris Carter was better than I had expected. He did his homework on some things, agreed that we were getting screwed on the Lewan injury, Butler penalty, and phantom holding call against Walker. Analysts usually don't give a crap if that happens to a small market team.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not blaming the refs by any means but I agree, Boger has no business being in the field and should be fired.

He cannot do his job. The facemask turned holding was disgusting. I hate being one of those guys but it sincerely makes me question whether refs intentionally sway the outcome of games. There is no reason for him to have a job, or at least be suspended, after that

7. Riverman

I don’t think how anybody that knows football can not be suspicious. Boger makes the game look rigged.

#127 Riverman, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Did we have any instance yesterday of them doing it in any game? I've not read a lot about this so wonder what type of calls they will intervene on or if it's just certain calls (like helmet to helmet).

9. Riverman

I’m not sure either. I just heard the announcers talking about “central” will be reviewing the calls simultaneously also and intervening when needed.

10. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

It’d be nice to have a team that could overcome bad officiating.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar