Post-Game Thread Titans 20, Colts 16

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 26, 2017.

?

Game MVP?

Poll closed Nov 28, 2017.
  1. Derrick Henry (13 car/79 yds, 10 yds rec)

44 vote(s)
    59.5%
  2. Delanie Walker (4 rec, 63 yds, 1 TD)

7 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. DaQuan Jones (4 tkls, 2 sks, 3 tfl, 2 QB hits)

23 vote(s)
    31.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Daquan killed it today and that pass rush took advantage of the weak OL in Indy. Not only did they have like 6-7 sacks before the half, but I think they had more sacks today than the last 10 games against Indy.

I'd love to see even half that pass rush more consistently, but you take it where you can get it. Great game for Jones and the rest of the gang up front.

2. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

7-4 Baby!!!! And we swept the clots!!!
    Big BIG win , I don't give a damn what most are complaining about (I get it, coaching staff SUCKS!) we won in indianapolis same place this team lost at when the clots were 0-12!!!!!

I'll take it, ugly win but I'll take it!
    I've been slapped in the face with far to many losses to not enjoy this win.

P.S.
    This doesn't mean that I'm satisfied with mediocrity or whatever else most are complaining about because of this win.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

It beats losing ugly that’s for sure.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

never watch them anyway lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just watch while having a beer at OC

never tune into it on my own

6. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

My word what has happened to Marcus Mariota? He HAS to start playing better.

Before these last 2 weeks he’s been average but these last 2 weeks he’s been terrible.

Happy we are 7-4 and keep winning but Marcus needs to get back to that MVP level he was at last year.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Think it’s a step forward, I like the results, but my own truth is that the Titans are being handed wins by the opponents ineptitude, and not because we inflicted that ineptitude with our will. And when you look at the AFC playoff contenders as a whole, everyone is in the same boat. I mean really...Buffalo, Jacksonville, KC. These teams are all severely flawed and headed to the playoffs. I can’t remember a weaker group. Think any one of them could lose out. We may look back on this as the beginning of Mariota Goff dynasty, the journey, but right now we look like poo and so do at least 7 other playoff teams. I hope it all galvanizes in the playoffs for the Titans, but there’s no evidence to suggest it. Think the schedule and lack of competition gave us this record. Tom Brady is the one who is benefiting from all this poo as the league transitions. The Titans have the potential, the raw talent, but we should be blowing out teams like this, not squeaking out wins.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Fast ones. M8 to Walker for TD, Mack fumble and Henry bowling over 4 colts after a long run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar