Titans 1st Round Pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titan_fan_4ever, Apr 6, 2014.

?
  1. DT Donald

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  2. LB Barr

15 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. CB Gilbert

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  4. CB Dennard

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  5. WR Evans

3 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. QB TB

9 vote(s)
    23.1%
  7. QB Carr

3 vote(s)
    7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Mack is my favorite, if some how he slid all the way to 11 (which would absolutely never happen) I'd be all over him. I think he might be a safer pick then Clownsey. My goodness, you want fear, just think about BP and Mack...

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I see Moran as the starting DE in 4-3 for sure.

In 3-4, I think he's got the speed and bulk to stand up and rush from from LB. Not sure how I'd like him covering through. But Al Woods pushing the pile from the left, with Morgan behind him, could be pretty epic. Then pull him out and bring in Phillips/Ayers/KW for some OLB speed on third down, I'm tellin you, could be good.

right now here is how i see it (the /player indicates the second look)

Morgan/Phillip ---- Hill----Casey/Martin --- Woods/RP
    ----------SP/Ayers--------Wes------Brown/KW-----

--Woods/Morgan-----Hill------Casey/RP
    Morgan/Ayers----Wes----Brown/Gooden---SP/KW

I really think we got good talent and now depth on the front seven. I'd love Barr, but tbh, we'd actually need to cut an LB if we got him... thats just too many...

3. Go_Titans_Go

Go_Titans_Go Practice Squad

What if we traded our 1st for a mid 2nd and 3rd. Then picked up one of the top 5 rb's and either aj maccarron or gorappollo with the other 2nd. use our 3rd best available ilb or corner.

4. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I think that Donald and Brandin Cooks are the 2 absolute slam dunk future stars that will be available when we pick.

...but their games match our best 2 players.

I really don't know where we go. I like Barr, I like the corners, quarterbacks scare me, Evans scares me. My gut tells me CJ Mosley and I don't like that pick.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

If we traded the #11 pick we would get another 1st back, not just a 2nd and a 3rd.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm really lost with who I want to take at #11.

I'm not sold on Locker being our QB, he's a good guy, average QB, and always hurt. That really scares me. Do we risk taking Bridgewater or Manziel at #11? It would be very hard for me to pass on either of them at #11. However, both Gilbert and Dennard would interest me - but I really think BWW & Sensabaugh will be good corners, which shys me always from CB. Then there's Anthony Barr or Aaron Donald would would provide another potential elite pass rusher, which would great.

So many choices, ahhhhh

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

We could take about 10 different guys with our pick and I wouldn't be upset.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

no one talking about nix or hageman anymore? i think cj mosley slides and we pick him up in the second

10. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

There is only two things we could do with our pick that would piss me off. 1. Trade up, we already dont have a third and there is no prospect that I am that sold on to trade up for. 2. Take an OT not named Greg Robinson or Jake Matthews. Other than those two things we could go any direction I wouldnt have an issue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar