Titans 1st pick: DE Carlos Dunlap

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans News, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Guys going into their 3rd and 4th year begin making impact plays. Ford could be a Pro Bowler with very little work.

PAtitansfan53,
    I love the term "violent hands". Ford needs a pair of those, or a bigger chest to get leverage with.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Please save your overt racism for the taboo board.

Dunlap is obviously not a moron all you have to do is look at his 2.9 GPA. I have given some background info on him maybe you should read it.

We had a defensive tackle here who was lazy, took plays off, skipped off season workouts and was suspended for kicking an opposing player in the head. Also had 2 road rage incidents, one that crippled a guy for life.

I'll take my chances with Dunlap.

I want a monster stud in rd one not some guy to back up jacob ford.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah Ford flashes solid hand usage here and there but he needs to put it together and with some extra snaps I think he will as long as he added some strength this offseason.

:moon2:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think about the ONLY problem with Jacob Ford is that Fisher would rather play someone like Jevon Kearse. An old guy with less burst.

Ford is constantly getting pressure when given snaps. Just doesn't happen near enough.

Some of the games they had him in street clothes were just mind boggling.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Racism?

Did you just assume because I labeled someone as lazy and dumb that it was a 'black' based thing?

Way to show YOUR true colors there.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Another genius comment!

Kearse hardly played all year and was not even active for 10 games. Ford played regularly all season.

Ford played 15 games last year you have no clue!

You are on quite a roll there pal!

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No that is why you called him a moron.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar