titans 1st 5 rounds mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by talldrinko, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

1. D JARRETT OR D BOWE WR
    2.Q MOSES OR V ABRIAMIRI DE
    3.D.BAZUIN OR I.A FRANCIS DE
    4. J WADE CB
    4. L BOOKER RB
    5. R MCNIGHT WR HAD 15 TDS AS SR

We will give VY some weapons to make him happy & a we have to have
    a pash rush.

2. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

1. Dwayne Jarrett, WR
    2. Quentin Moses, DE
    3. Jonathan Wade, CB
    4. Jason Hill, WR
    4. Darius Walker, HB
    5. Tim Duckworth, OG
    6. Tim Shaw, LB
    6. Chris Leak, QB
    7. Paul Soliai, DT
    7. Jacob Ford, DE/LB

3. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Well it the draft fell to us like that, I would be very happy

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I like it but I would have address DE/DT in the forth instead of a HB

5. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

1 - Darrelle Revis or Aaron Ross - I think we take a corner first. I personally think Ross is the more versitle of the two.
    2 - Tank Tyler - DT I'm not sure why but I hear his stock is dropping a bit.
    3 - Anthony Gonzalez WR - I think he is one of those guys that slips for some unknown reason. I'm not a big fan of his but if he slips to the 3rd he would be a steal.
    4 - Brian Robison LB/DE - I love his motor it never stops athletics are off the charts
    4 - Brandon Jackson RB - I love this guy at this spot, He is a guy that does not have a lot of milage and is a truely gifted runner. He spent most of his career buried in the dept chart at Nebraska but when he got his chance he was a total badass.
    5 - Andy Alleman OG - good athletics and will provide great depth, he is a guy that can develp into great player. He is the type of guy that the Broncos and Patriots look for.

6 - John Bech/Chris Leake QB - One or both could be available here. John reminds me of another BYU QB Ty Dietmer who had a pretty long NFL career. Leake is a guy that with a couple of years under Chow will probaly be a hot NFL free agent prospect.
    7 - Paul Soliai DT - He would have to fall a bit to last this long but he is a guy that could be converted to a solid Olinemen if DT didn't work out
    7 - Kevin Boss TE - Not likely to be on the board at this spot but TE shoud be addressed around here.

As much as I wanted to put down a true DE I just didn't see one projecting where the Titans picked. I see none slipping and lots getting picked higher than they should be.

6. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

this would certainly be a horrible draft and i dont like it at all

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

tell us how you really feel

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

1. Dwayne Jarrett or (cant say his name anymore) #7 OSU
    2. Quentin Moses, DE
    3. Jonathan Wade, CB
    4. Antonio Pittman, RB
    4. WR .. Maybe Gonzo
    5. OL

A little homerish but it would be a kick arse draft

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

1. Charles Johnson DE Georgia
    2. Sidney Rice WR South Carolina
    3. Turk McBride DE/DT Tennessee
    4. David Irons CB Auburn
    4. Doug Datish C/G the Ohio State (no I'm not a fan everyone says it)
    5. CJ Gaddis CB Clemson
    6. Jared Zabransky QB Boise St.
    6. Keith Jackson DT Arkansas
    7. Clark Harris TE Rutgers

No S because I think Scott or Lowry take it over this season.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Or maybe Chris Henry instead of Gaddis he might move up to far for that thought but it would be like the old days with another Chris Henry in there and he put up some impressive numbers in the combine. He did adaquate in Arizona but they had a pretty bad line so I think he couldbe good with his size, speed, and power. But whats your guys take on him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar