Post-Game Thread Titans 17-Colts 19

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Sep 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

This should of been a sign of what was to come.:shakehead:

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I listened to the radio call.
    Way too many colts cheers there too.

That hurts when you’ve got the McNair bro complementing their efforts when McNair was around.
    Weak.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

With you on this one. He's not got the ability to throw over 15yds comfortably anymore. This isn't going to work in the long term. I get our oline isn't at full strength but hes gotta throw receivers open. Now hes not triggering so he doesn't getting intercepted until it's too late, look at that throw to walker. Put it this way Kyler Murray 25/40 349 yds 0 td and 0int. Hes on game 2 of his career. We're falling behind

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

I think most fans knew that this team would **** the bed today and chose to avoid wasting their money on it. I dont blame them

5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

There was a lot of reasons we lost this game.

Not being able to finish a sack. Not being able to stop the colts on 3rd down. Missed FG. Poor O line play. Vrabel has a terrible game management game today too.

But Marcus was bad. He ain’t it man.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. HurrayTitans!

In fairness though, I think that’s counterproductive. The crowd can absolutely have an effect and it could have been big today in such a close game.
    The team is mostly there to have enough reason to not expect crapping the bed especially when the fans can help prevent that and actually give a home field advantage.

7. HurrayTitans!

That Murray stat line isn’t the way to prove anything. Murray played the ravens, MM played the colts.
    Not saying MM is acceptable, just saying that nothing about the situation is the same.

8. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Brutal. Arthur Smith May be in over his head.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

I get what your saying my point being some 1 in game 2 can throw around a ravens defense not getting picked off and we struggle against the colts to get 1st downs. Marcus is now experienced enough that if he is worth his contract he should be winning this game.

10. HurrayTitans!

I agree MM should be better but that’s a 1 game thing with too many different factors involved.
    I’m sure MM’s first game against TB and Winston can come to mind as how people did the same crap with MM just a few years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar