Post-Game Thread Titans 15, Jaguars 10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Dec 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I agree, this gives us a good idea why Murray keeps getting the starts. Henry goofed up 2-3 plays yesterday.. But theres no denying the guy can fly and needs to continue getting touches next week.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

What's the point if the playbook sucks?

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

a lot of coaches will tell you a bad call can work if all the players are wrong together.

a guy going the wrong way doesnt work tho

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Yep, in rewatching that play, it just looks like Henry got caught napping.

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

10-12 would be closer to the truth.

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

LOL....they had that same attitude back in 1999 if memory serves. Even came up with some stupid video during the week before the game. We were really in their head back then, and they totally laid an egg during the championship game (stupid turnovers and all). It was soooo much fun to watch.

Position of the two teams relative to the rest of the playoff picture notwithstanding, it is really funny to see the similar attitudes nearly 20 years later...

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

As I was leaving my seat after the game during the post game handshakes, prayer, etc....I looked down in the end zone and one of the Jags players was being pulled away from a crowd. He kept trying to go back at someone. So many people (players, staffs, media) I could see who or what it was about but it seemed pretty unnecessary. I THINK it was #52 Donald Payne, but I’m not positive.

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Geez...pretty pathetic IMO.

9. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

The division was so poor we got 2 teams in the playoffs. The AFC South was pretty damned good before Houston's Watson got injured. We had one weak team and that was partly because of Luck being out. Next year I expect things to be very tough for the Titans.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

.@Titans earn highest TV rating since 2013 tennessean.com/story/sports/n… via @tennessean #Titans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar