Post-Game Thread Titans 13, Broncos 10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Cry me a river while showing your maturity. :clap:o_O

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Now, boys. Let's take the petty bickering to private message, mkay?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The biggest difference in the game yesterday for me was the play of the Titans OL.

I haven't looked at the stats but I think they handled Ware/Miller much better than I ever dreamed they could.

Granted, you run the football as much as the Titans did and their opportunities decline but I watched Conklin a few times and he looked solid against Miller. I wish I'd DVRed the game to go back and just watch the OL.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I agree....the pounding straight at them early had it's toll.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah.

On one of the scrambles, 4 guys picked up Miller. Great job.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The past few seasons, going to a Titans game has been like pulling out a couple hundred dollars and burning it.

Try that a few times and see how you feel about it. The game day experience isn't worth that much money unless you include tailgating. Especially if you're getting your ass kicked every time. I am not exaggerating, I had more fun at minor league baseball games I used to go to than I have going to Titans games the past few seasons.

My wife wanted tickets to the last game of the year for our anniversary so she got them. That's the only reason I spent money on tickets for that game.

Next year I can see more people coming to games. I'll probably go to several games myself. Now that we have a competent front office and the team isn't a bottom dweller anymore, it's easier to justify spending money on them.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Totally agree....combine that with the pain of parking, ect. I had PSL's and season tickets for the first 16 years...sold mine a couple of years ago....I live a couple of hours away now...much farther drive....I honestly don't see me going to a game now...better seat in my mancave and the beer is better and cheaper.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

2 other things of note..

1) Lewan didn't have a drive killing dumfuk penalty like every other game.. bout time

2) maybe this will give confidence to the defense going forward.. maybe

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. jbrit

jbrit Starter

I made it out to the game yesterday and finally saw a win... That said, the amount of Broncos fans at that game was ridiculous. I was surrounded. OL was fantastic the entire game. McCourty is a liability. Why they didn't throw at him all day, Ill never know.

10. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Starter

Congratulations on a very, very good win. Gotta admit I didn't take you seriously. Now, I'm a little worried.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar