Post-Game Thread Titans 13, Broncos 10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Hell, at 7 wins we've already met my benchmark for successfully rebuilding, and we have 3 games left!

Great times are coming for this franchise :D

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah, but the 2 on Walker was warranted. Sucks, but they were the right call.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Walker had nothing to do with the two he is referring too.

4. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

My only question is why was there so much orange in the stadium? Doesn't the city of Nashville like their team?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Huh?

6. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I take it back, he was the on receiving end of the second one. But he is not talking a bout the screen picks.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yes he was.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Unfortunately when your team has been losing bad for years people chose to make some money rather than sit and watch their team get killed. We are a destination city for other fans because the downtown is now a fun place to go, it is a cheap, non-stop flight on Southwest from most cities, tix are easy to get and usually your team gets a W. It will just take a little more winning before the stadium is all Titans blue again.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  9. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

The plays I was referring to was at the 2:12 mark in the 2nd quarter with the contact on Matthews from Cliff Harris in the end zone. And the play where the defender mugged Walker on the left side of the end zone by Cliff Harris at the 1;38 mar so he couldn't catch it. Had nothing to do with the picks that Dan Fouts alluded to on the broad cast.

#29 SuperMariota, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

We did exactly what I wanted us to do today....I said we needed to play this game like it was 9 on 9 football and we did. I don't think their is anything wrong in admitting that the other teams CBs are just that much better than your WRs...no need to challenge them and risk a turnover...also chucking the ball all over the field would just give Miller more of a chance to wreck the game.

It wasn't pretty and I know plenty of people will be complaining about how the 2nd half went down, but the fact is that we won the game the way that we needed to....we avoided turning the ball over and ran the ball on them.

I love me an ugly W against the SB champs....just as much as I love blowing out HOFer Rodgers and his cheeseheads...way to go TITANS!!!!!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar