Post-Game Thread Titans 13, Broncos 10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Every part of me wants to go down the "we have to remember that it was Trevor Siemien that we were playing" road, but I'm not. Our guys need to get some respect in the league for their accomplishments.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Orange DOES stand out more than blue. And I did see a lot of orange.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I will say when I was listening to the radio, when either team was doing something, before Mike Keith would say what happened I'd hear a big reaction from the crowd... only for it to be something positive for Denver.

Could've just been where they placed the microphones, though.

4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I commented before the game started that the crowd was a ****ing disgrace. After that more Titans fans started filling in, I am clearly just in one of the sections where a lot of PSLs were sold to ticket broker parasites. Every single game I am surrounded on all sides by opposing fans. Probably for the best though, because they all seem to despise The Bisco.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Bronco fans around me all band wagon fans. Some guy behind me was chirping at me when he heard my son and me griping about the no PI calls- "oh yeah refs rigged the game for us....". I told him to quit acting like a little ***** and he got upset and asked me not to say that because that's what his husband calls him. I didn't know what to say after that cause I'm pretty sure he was serious. No chit.

Anyway it was 60-40 titans where we were. I was as obnoxious as I could be to maintain civility. High fiving other titans fans, making braying donkey sounds, shouting IN-COM-PLETE, when appropriate etc. yep pretty obnoxious and proud of it. I own those seats.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Umm...were you able to explain that to your son?...........

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

He's 20. Didn't have to.

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

First Titans game I've ever been to at Nashville. I've wanted to go forever and finally did. Best Christmas present ever.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Didn't think it was very far-fetched for the Titans to win this game but still a bit surprised we actually pulled this game out. We won despite...

-Not scoring in the 2nd half
    -The Broncos defense shutting down our passing game
    -No Jurrell Casey
    -Our CBs going against a couple of the top WRs in the NFL

The 90's offensive philosophy paid off in this game because we held onto the ball and killed the clock. It wasn't a pretty game on offense but they did what needed to be done and if there was a game where our DBs needed to show up, it was this one going against Thomas and Sanders.

Huge win. I'm not sure how to feel about the KC game yet. We won't face another defense like Denver's but going into Arrowhead will be extremely tough and they're a bit more well-rounded. They also have like the best Special Teams unit in the NFL. The good news is, we're now not in a have to win situation. At worst we split these two games against 2 playoff contenders and then get the Jags again and Houston at home.

9-7 and a division title is a very real possibility now.

10. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

I think the titans game planned the passing game out. It was clear that Mariota was schooled not to take chances.

Again, this does highlight the fact that the titans don't have a true #1 guy that can beat a team like the broncos consistently. I mean Mariota had nowhere to throw the ball to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar