Post-Game Thread Titans 12, Browns 9

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sevenfeet

Sevenfeet Starter

For some reason, many of you think that a good team should kick the crap out of a winless team in the NFL every weekend. That does not happen unless the winless team in question has checked out and is phoning it in, which didn't happen today. This isn't college football where the differences between teams are more stark. Alabama vs. anyone isn't the case for the NFL. I'm sure New England fans weren't happy when they dropped the game to Carolina but this is the NFL....losses happen.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

yeah how dare he be happy with an overtime win

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He ain't used to winning. He takes them any way he can.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. kstone

kstone Starter

Just hate that we finally got some picks but couldn't turn them into some td's

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

every time i see that formation now i just cringe.. "2 yard gain if we're lucky"

like come the **** on, what makes you think attempt 13 will be so much better than the first 12

throw another shovel pass that'll open up the run lanes for sure

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I dont buy the idea that getting the win is all that matters and that we will be ok. I guess the coaching staff has forgotten the equally as important job in the development of Mariota. The crap that happened today is likely to carry over throughout the season. No freaking way Mariota should be sitting here with only 4 passing TDS on the season. HORRIBLE JOB MULARKEY/ROBISKE

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

could not have said it better myself

8. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

I still got an headache and the game was 8 hrs ago.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Big players make big plays, sometimes you have to bail out your QB. Theres a reason M8 rarely throws up 50/50 passes. And your boy lost today.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Hey, if they had played well and we had played well, that would be another matter.

Fact is they played like crap and we played like barely better crap.

Same as the colts game. And the first half of pretty much every game.

You truly aren’t concerned by what you’ve seen in this “weak” part of the schedule?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar