Titan ticket prices to remain the same

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

A picture of me in my cute empire waisted halter top is asking to be called a hoe? A cotton halter top that I bought at Old Navy is equal to a hoe shirt????:sad2:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That's not a picture of you.
    That's a picture of your rack.
    There is a big difference.

3. The Mrs

MEN!

Puckie asked to see a picture of my shirt that I talked about, I post one. I'm not exactly going to post my face for all to decide to stalk on a website! You see a rack, I see a cute shirt!:sad2:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Yeah...that's going to happen. Former Mrs. 27 thinks nothing of her face on her avatar. She's stalkable I suppose, as if somebody would bother. Couple that avatar with the :greedy: :greedy: :greedy: money talk and I don't see why your upset at peoples perception. I didn't make the original remark, I'm just saying that you really shouldn't be upset at it all things considered.

5. The Mrs

You dudes are so sensitive! Who knew you guys were really a bunch of "female dogs:ha: "! The :greedy: money talk is all in jest. I have my own income!

Besides, I can't help if I look cute in my shirt!:brow: Now, let's hug it out "female dog"!

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

See that? That's in jest too...That "dude" was just screwing with you.
    Whose overly sensitive now?

7. The Mrs

Hater (the ban is over, Aussie Boy)

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Oh please. Gunny is on vacation or something anyways. He calls it "haitus". I think he hopped over to Africa to hang out with Dave Chappelle cause he needed his house sitting services while Dave was off to the States to tape his tell all interview with Oprah... I heard about today on the radio so I called home to have it TiVo'ed for me. :winker:
    Oprah is on honeychild!
    Forget all that hatin' stuff. Who are you mad at really?
    Me, your buddy or some guy that posted to you,
    "The stroll not making much these days?"
    There's really not alot to think about.
    All I have been doing has been giving you reasons not to be upset.
    The only difference is I'm doing it "matter of factly", like a friend would.

Now, let's hug it out "female:banned:dog"!:brow:

9. The Mrs

Is saying "bite me" against the rules?:brow:

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Actually, that's a terrific fettish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar