Titan Pro-Bowlers - we have 2.......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Just got off C.J.'s facebook, and it seems as though putting out the 2500-yard expectations is what hurt him. Voters probably saw his 1325 yards as a failure.

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

CJ Griff and Rob Bironas are all alternates

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

CJ not making the Pro Bowl probably will save the Titans a few mil on the contract extension.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Exactly.

You don't paint yourself into a corner like he did this year. He was extremely fortunate to get to 2,000 last year, and Fisher kept him in after he should have been sitting (Jaguars game) just to get him to where he is this year.

Having a 7 yard game also hurts his cause. Not that it was hardly all his fault.

But finishing over 1,000 yards short of your goal is a pro-bowl breaker. If he had kept a team-first attitude and said he'd do his best, he'd be in there in a heartbeat.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I was sort of wondering the same thing....

Maybe (not saying I agree with this, but..) it had something to do with his lack of explosive long runs this year. He really did not do that too much this season.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We have 5 alternates

Source: http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2010/12/29/titans-alternates-for-pro-bowl/

7. nickmsmith

Is "playing" in the Pro Bowl even really an honor? You weren't voted in. The game itself is dumb. They should just have an All-Pro AFC and NFC.

8. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Tim Shaw, huh? Wasn't he one of the guys we signed when Blount was released? :brow:

If I recall, we needed LB and ST depth at the time. Now he's a pro-bowl alternate. :bighomer:

:stirpot:

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

F it I'm done the NFL is a JOKE.Mariani in the probowl is the worst thing EVER!!!!!!

No talent in this probowl no one wants to see slow white guys playing like mariani and the RB from Cleveland.

10. nickmsmith

I've gotten to the point where I think you're just joking now. You used to be annoying, now you're.....annoying, but in a different way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar