Titan Pro-Bowlers - we have 2.......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

How did CJ not make it? 3rd in the NFL in yards with the 31st best run blocking o-line in the nfl. :hmm:

2. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

No CJ is BS.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It's gonna suck when we lose Babin to the Redskins when he signs a 5 year 70 million dollar deal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

Over/Under on how many offside penalties Babin gets if he gets out there?

On a serious note, congratulations to both of them! They earned it.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Mariani is the best returner on the team since that guy who signed with the Ratbirds cause he hated his family, played wideout as well.

Babbin is a product of being allowed/encouraged to go bawls to the wall after the QB and completly ignoring any run/screen responsibilities. I would much rather have a good D than a couple of DEs with good SAC numbers - but I guess those SAC numbers get coaches hired and players paid.

suPKs!

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I thought Mariani sucked though :rolleyes:

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was also a little surprised C.J. didn't get voted in. But now that I think about it, I'm kind of excited to see how he responds to that. Surely he's pissed, and wants to show the league he's still the top back.

8. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I'm glad to see CJ not make it. Maybe it will bring him down to earth!

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. TJFish

TJFish The Arkansan

I wish Peyton Hillis or Darren McFadden could've made it. But CJ Really desereved it. I'm not surprised he didn't make it though cause our team sucks and is easily overlooked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar