Titan Fans speak...protest

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hoffa, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Very serious. You people forget the CAP situation that put us hear. We are on the bottom right now, but it will turn around. Maybe not OVER NIGHT like some of you think, but it will. I dont AGREE with everything the FO does, but I am not going NOT BUY a SODA cause I disagree. I am not going to NOT BUY A VY jersey because I disagree with what the FO is doing. You all are entitled to do what ever you think is right, and I will continue to support the Titans organization week in and week out.

2. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Well Said...I love'em no matter what...The negative things the fans do usually hurt the players more than anyone else.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Boy gonna be a great experience for me when I head over.

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Dang Hoffa, it's still warm at the stadium and my throat get's parched. I gets thirsty at the game! Also, after a little drinking and cavorting, I also get a little hungry. Nothing says "YUM" like those dry a** Papa John's Pizza and those just as dry a** KFC chicken strips. But, just for you, I'll continue to go to the luxury box so that I won't have to buy the concession food and I can eat free from the delicious spread that is set out in the box. I mean "platters of cheeses that I have never seen before...." (If you watch Dave Chappelle, you will appreciate that line."

5. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

I haven't been happy with the last 2 seasons either and I REALLY question the KC decision but I think the future looks bright for this team. Vince is going to be great, the guy just won't accept failure.
    Anyway, remember how bad the Chargers were a few years ago...all the guys they've got now were rookies and actually really bad and now all people talk about is how much talent they've got, how much depth they've got.

I know we're a few players away but hopefully we'll start gelling and do something different and turn the corner.
    It's still going to be very tough to watch the games until they do, but the true fans have got to stick with the team.

Like Bamaron said, stuff really affects the players....I went to games before the Oilers moved and talked to some of the players back then before the game and they all thanked me for coming and sticking with the team even though fans weren't turning out anymore with the expected move.
    I don't even really agree with the booing...all that does is help the OTHER team. I remember watching the Titans in Dallas a few years ago....there was a point where the Dallas fans started booing and I think that stuff encourages the other team. (Of course, the Titans wound up losing but that's a different rant/bad memory).....anyway...hang in there....

TRUE TITANS/OILERS FANS NEVER QUIT!!!!!!!!!

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It would send the signal that we as fans are mad as hell and won't take it anymore.
    If you want someone to listen to you, you hit them in the wallet. They already have our ticket money, so you have to hit them somewhere else.
    I wouldn't take the team two steps backwards with no steps forward. We thought the end of last season was the bottom, but we continue to get even worse by making moves that has the rest of the leaque laughing at us.
    No, they've spent millions to bring in new guys to make us look worse than our worst looked last year. If worse is not the wrong direction, I don't know what to tell you.
    Contrary. Great fans don't accept the crap we've been served, and we would suck to just sit back and accept it.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Elf, just smuggle in stuff to eat and drink. It's really easy, trust me.

8. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Dear Hof,

Opinions vary...Good luck in your campaign to punch all the people who make their living selling concessions in the wallet. If you are pissed off that you have already spent your money on tickets...I still think there is a good market for some of the games...so sell them.

If I see Jeff Fisher, I'll tell him about your plan to turn the team around...I think it might work...Simple but effective..."Don't take two steps backwards, and no steps forward" Jeff will probably wonder why he didn't think of that.

As for the guys we paid millions , I'm gonna give 'em a little longer before I drown them.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Go with Bipolar's Paper Bag Brigade, at the very least...

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Bah, seriously, I've never purchased anything to eat or drink at the game in quite some time. The only time I've purchased something is when the fare that is offered doesn't look or smell like something I'd want to eat, which is rare. Hoff-Daddy, you know I got the hookup!:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar