Titan exiled in Chiefs territory

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Az CHaoS vT, Jan 18, 2020.

?
  1. Oilers #9 McNair

31.6%
  2. Oilers #1 Moon

5.3%
  3. Titans #99 Casey

15.8%
  4. I'll Buy a Titans #22 Henry

47.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Az CHaoS vT

Az CHaoS vT Practice Squad

I was just wondering where everyone in Kansas City is going to watch the Titans win? The stadium is Ideal but didn't know if Nashville had any sister bars over here In KCK/MO. Any help would be appreciated. Go Titans!

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I would avoid the Moon Jersey because KC got the best of him in their only post season matchup.

Mcnair is classic.
    No one would really notice a Casey jersey as anything particularly special.
    I wouldn’t suggest buying anything this board suggests (outside that sweet @JCBRAVE gotitans shirt)

I would almost say, if you got your hands on a Cyprien Jersey, rock that as hard as he rocked Kelce.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I'm sure you'll get a lot of replies, but I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with #22.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

You can never go wrong with an old school Titans jersey - McNair or George.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

I allways suggest a beau Brinkley jersey. So when people ask who it is you can tell them the longsnaper.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Moon brought me in, Eddie and Steve brought me home!

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Sadly, the problem with Moon now... even though the Titans keep the Oiler history, I think Moon identifies with the Texans because Houston.

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

If you want a jersey that will be good for years, go MVP Kern.

I might even buy the jersey of whoever the next punter is, just because it will be good for 10-15 years.
    Titans get punter right.

9. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I uno I get the feeling Moon doesn’t want much to do with the organization in general . I know he’s in the Seattle market has been for awhile and big on the Seahawks who are probably his employer. He comes on Bay Area radio and talks Seahawks sometimes ... never mentions Oilers/Titans at all. Just got a feeling something happened though.

I mean employed by Seattle or not - is he restricted to ever show up at Titan games?? Dude is in the HOF and known as an Oiler. Turned his back it seems to me ; maybe I’m reading it wrong?

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

I just remember a while back when working for the Seahawks, they were chatting about the Texans instead of the Titans... and neither had anything to do with the Seahawks.

Was weird.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar