Titan Cup '10 Info

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I still haven't found anything about when the actual draft is... not that it actually matters too much since it's auto, although I would like to know so I can have a deadline for when my personal rankings need to be done. Can we not make it live?

Live is the way to go.

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Invite sent, let me know if you didn't receive it and I'll send it again

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I think y'all might be full now... But just in case there's room for the Tacker...

Name: tackhead9
    email: [email protected]

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We're all full now. Those from post #29 on are on the waiting list if someone doesn't join by the weekend.

We'll announce the auto draft date soon. It's usually the Saturday after the final preseason game in case anyone gets hurt that final week.

5. TitanJeff

Invitations were sent out last week to many on this list but seven spots remain unclaimed. Invites are being re-sent today and you have until midnight tonight to either sign up or lose your spot.

The auto draft will be set to go on Friday, September 2.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Is that supposed to be the 3rd?

7. TitanJeff

My bad. Friday, September 3 at noon.

8. TitanJeff

A few spots remain open after invitations were sent three separate times. Those of you on the waiting list (post #29 on) will be getting invites. Please respond as soon as possible so we can get everything set for the draft.

9. TitanJeff

We still have a couple of spots open since some have not replied to their invitations. If you are interested, send your name and email via private message to Starkiller. First two to respond to their invites get in.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Just joined Titan Cup East. Sorry it took so long to respond. I rarely check that email and I guess I've missed the posts in this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar