Titan and Bush?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by VolnTitan, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd virtually guarantee that Bush will go #2. It's just a question of who gets him.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think that as well. My only concern is that since all 3 QBs make it to 3, do we trade down, or do we have no leverage at that point? I think we can safely go to 7 then if it is still available option.

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I would like to see the Jets trade up with us and then with Bush sitting there, they take Vernon Davis. Is there anything better than the annual Jet/Giant fan melt down at the draft? :brow:

4. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

i get the feeling jets will dump the 2 firsts to the saints for him

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

We couldn't afford two 1st round picks!

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I have a feeling this thing could get nuts if Bush refuses to play for the Saints. I read where someone wanted to trade up for Brick INSTEAD of Bush.

I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i'm like a dude on my death bed..just hurry the f*** up and get it over with!!!

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

watch him pick AJ or something sh*tty !!

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

They won't do that...

Give up another 1st rd pick(22nd) and a 2nd or 3rd to move up 3 spots? It's like giving up your whole draft. If they make a great offer we would be stupid not to take it but the price seems prohibitive.

With the 6th and 22nd picks we could still get the QB we want and then draft a guy like deangelo. Most of the best players at 22 are cornerbacks based on ratings of gbn or draft countdown. I wouldn't be surprised if we made another deal with that pick.

Wouldn't it be fun to trade back to 29th and take maroney right under the colt's noses?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar