Time to sit LenDale

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I was just looking at the scheduele, we have some "Easy" games, I think this can tell us where the Rush D is really at, because lets be honest, Indy D is nice, New Orleans D is bad, Jags game was just, idk, and the Falcons just stacked the box, lets see if this offense can find a good fit for itself, because lets be honest, it isnt just the Run game thats slacking on the Offensive side of the ball

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

White should start till someone steps up.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'd like to see us get Fargas to replace Brown since he has more burst and speed.

Then either sign Turner or get a RB early.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's like replacing chris brown with chris brown lite.

5. Fry

how do you figure? chris brown has had our only 100 yard game, not white. chris brown is the only one averaging more than 3.5 YPC. brown is a better receiver out of the backfield. brown is the better blocker.

i don't see how lendale is still the starter.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no one has even mentioned that Lendale is a fumbler.

7. Sannyasin

Sannyasin Guest

White has fumbled twice in the last 125+ carries... one of those was a fourth and goal where if you don't get it you turn it over anyway so the fumble was irrelevant. In college he almost NEVER fumbled. White is NOT a fumbler.

As for the general topic. Chris Brown has had one excellent game (Jax) and 3 mediocre games. Lendale has had one good game (Jax) and 3 mediocre game. I'm not particularly thrilled with any of our options frankly but it's definitely not a slam dunk in favor of White or Brown.

8. Fry

white was also almost never touched until he was six yards down the field. i've said it a few times since we drafted him, white is suffering from ron dayneitis. he got HUGE holes in college and just isn't getting that type of blocking in the pros.

i mean, look at the line of scrimmage move forward on these runs!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AfvopCJtGnE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AfvopCJtGnE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

9. jmac1383

jmac1383 Guest

OH, sadly we do have a RB problem. Now how to fix it. Now we could say lets draft___ for next year. Well, what about this one. What we are doing is okay. But we need to adv. more that 3.5 per carry. I would like to see C. Henry in for a play or two. He sure is quick. Heck put him in special teams here and there couldn't hurt. The thing is he just don't have the experience he needs. I wouldn't give him more than a couple carries a game. But who else do we have? I don't think we can even sign anybody this late that'll be any good. So I guess we just have to ride it out and hope somebody opens it up. As bad was the last game. Being 3-1 isn't bad. So we can't be terrible.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Watching White run against the hapless Saints, it made me sad to think what would happen against a real defense.

Savor the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar