Time To Look Ahead

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titansman1, Sep 9, 2019.

?
  1. Yes, we are finally going to be true contenders and step up into the upper echilon

28 vote(s)
    62.2%
  2. No way, the Titans way is to build up your hopes only to crush them as soon as you start to believe.

17 vote(s)
    37.8%
  1. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Just throwing out a crazy idea. This team has almost all the pieces to be a contender right now. I would love to see us go trade for a veteran C/RG from a team in a rebuild. The Dolphins Daniel Kilgore has started at C for 3 years and is also an experienced RG. Hes 31 yo and they are tanking and would likely take a late pick for him. I'm not saying that's the guy, but something like that to help fill a hole on this team that is very close.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Internet Sensation

That guy is trash

3. Tricky

Tricky Starter

"I'm not saying that's the guy, but something like that to help fill a hole on this team that is very close."

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Internet Sensation

we have a few of those guys already in house

5. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

I feel like all of these questions were answered this week.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Why. Why do I do it. God I hate myself sometimes.

• Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar