Time to blow it up and start over?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Blow it up? You high boy. We have young pieces, just need to build around it.

Newsflash: WE HAVE THE YOUNGEST DEFENSE IN THE NFL.
    Newsflash: Our QB is basically a rookie, with a rookie WR and a #1 WR has played one game with him.

We need a couple more playmakers (another DE and S) and a new OL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

So I have a question for you guys. Since only the first two or three draft picks usual end up contributing. What three positions would you guys look into drafting (in order if possible)?

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think there is some talent on this team, but there just isn't any sort of identity or direction for either unit.

I think we're being Mike Singletary'd. That 49er team had a lot of talent, but they sucked.

4. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

RB & OL

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh for christ sakes. To make a bad day worse, you're back.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

49ers made that TD look very easy.

If we can't master that, then we officially SUCK..

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

we need one or two guys who just excel at their position to pull everyone together. Like CJ2K used to be, like Kenny Britt can be.

But we need a difference maker on defense. Hopefully McCarthy can be that guy but we will see. I am tired of seeing guys like Willis and Aldon Smith and JPP really tear the league up.

8. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Yeah sorry how I was acting before. It was a stressful time and I was at my worst due to the stress. I also just got awarded disability so the stress is gone and I got my final mental diagnosis. I'm Schizoid. :(
    So my apologies to before.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Heard RG3 and Luck and Dolton and that Browns QB is doing well

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You could have paid me to tell you that you're nuts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar