Time to blow it up and start over?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I don't think he meant it literally. Well maybe.

2. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

We at least need a new OL coach and new OC.

3. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Its been more than a season you idiots. This team can't evaluate personnel or football players. We pay for the cheap players noone else wants and field a bunch of high schoolers and sell tickets. Thats what the Titans do

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Your team goes as your QB goes.....

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Time to blow up the coaching staff. We have some really good young talent on the roster.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

0-2 vs Patriots and @Chargers.

No I wouldn't blow up the team. Very very young team. I would consider that only 50% of the current starting roster will be around when we contend. We need a few more playmakers. The defense really misses McCarthy (which could be good if he can have a healthy career and be the leader). K.Wright looks great for a rookie WR. There are some pieces here and there but it will take some more draft picks and free agents.

Yeah basically blow it up and try again.

7. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I guess Peyton made the right choice in selecting a team.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That's what I said last week.

9. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

I agree..... Titans look terrible on offense and defense. Playcalling on offense is so predicatable with no inginuity, no trickery, and when they try trickery they can't execute. They flat out can't run the ball PERIOD! That puts all the pressure on Jake. While Jake's doing okay he needs to improve a lot over the next few seasons because he looks like a rookie.

The defense has a lot of bone-headded penalties, while opposing offense know how to pick apart the soft zones. This is the good news. The defense is getting a lot of time on the field, so they are going to do nothing but improve.

I think next week we will see a little more competitive game, but the Lions should win it unless they just give the game away.

10. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

What sucks is the owner sucks. Bud gets his hands too much in the organization instead of letting the football people that he hired to run the team. I honestly don't think it will get any better till the man passes.

He went the cheap way out when taking too long to let go of Fisher and hiring from in-house. Wouldn't surprise me to find out that Munchak is the lowest paid head coach in the league. And then Munchak hires cast-offs from around the league who wouldn't be in the league right now if it weren't for him, instead of going after up and coming position coaches from other teams and promoting them to coordinators. His whole coaching staff feels like a good ole boy situation. His mannerisms on the sideline and with players are flaccid and maddening.

This team has taken on the personality of it's coach: even-keeled, no fire, no emotion, aw-shucks expressions on everyone's faces. That doesn't work in today's NFL. This team has a crap-load of talent and these coaches are literally wasting it. All the talent on this team is being wasted and ruined the longer these coaches are around them.

Munchak has to go.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar