Time to add a vet Running Back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

There may be a reason this year though...

he seemed hungry last year. I'd give him a shot.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I hate to :dead: but cutting Blount loose was a huge fail. We could really use him right about now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

5. Rowdy009

Rowdy009 Starter

I'm fine with Harper and Ringer.

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

defintely

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

:evil:

I was irate with Fisher when I saw this happen. It def put me on the tip of Fisher and his way needed to go. The point was made earlier (not sure if it was this thread) that he could not adjust to the other NFL teams figuring his style out, but the dude couldn't even adjust to the different team we had from year to year. That is a huge must in the NFL today; you have to be able to be flexible and gauge the current roster's strengths and weaknesses and adjust accordingly, not try and force each team to fit into the same mold.

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I hope Harper gets some good first team work Saturday...Bears can be stout so I think it will be a good test of where we are at.

Wonder if Nickey can run the ball....:wink2:..............:sad2:

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Experience at the Rb position is a non factor. I just wish people would see that.

Eddie George and Chris Johnson were fine as rookies. What does experience matter? We would be idiots to cut either Ringer or harper just to get a guy who was older.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We should try out Tiki.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar