time for fisher to admit

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by customtitan, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm not in the business of coddling a QB who fails so horribly. you don't throw picks in the endzone. Inexcusable.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Collins isn't the future. And I'm not sure Vince is either.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

And it happens to every qb every now and then. Peyton Manning has threw multiple picks in one game before, and didn't get benched. CJ fumbled too, I guess we should cut him and just use Ringer the rest of this season.

Our best bet is with VY, and he can do what needs to be done. This game was the worst play calling I've ever seen. They obviously think that if they call on CJ enough he'll make happen. But, if they'd just mix it up CJ could actually do something.

I think Bud Adams just wants to die and never see his team with a Superbowl.

4. nickmsmith

It's time for Vince to be able to win against the big boys.

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Even P.manning throws picks in the redzone.

Troy P. is the best defensive player in the NFL.

6. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

i agree with what most are saying..... i just wanna hear fisher say that he doesnt want vy. im not a diehard vy fan by any means, but i know you dont yank your "franchise" qb in a 2 score game....unless of course you dont think he is your man

7. nickmsmith

are you aware that you just compared VY to Manning? Manning has done a little bit more to solidify a starting spot. 1 Super bowl vs. 0 playoff wins.

Your argument is invalid. On top of that, the Colts have NOBODY behind Manning, and we have a QB that has helped us to 13-3 before.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well once Young wins a few MVPs and a Superbowl I'll let it slide. 10 TD and 7 INT last year doesn't get you a pass when you have an awful game.

9. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

But he only gets 3 quarters to prove he can do it though :rolleyes:

10. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Are you referring to the drunk racist? Personally I have more respect for Mike Vick than Kerry Collins, what a piece of trash. Anyone have the replay of Romo breaking his jaw? I'm gonna go cook up some pop corn and toss it in the vcr.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar