Time for CJ to have a massive game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Funny thing is though as he is prancing into the endzone he is STILL faster than everybody else :lol:

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

talking about lendale's stupid dance

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I hope I am sick of that dance by the end of the Chiefs game...:brow:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

too bad the chiefs are starting two rookie corners and can't put an extra safety in the box to help with run support :wink2:

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think this week is our first all around thrashing. We get every phase of the game going, and show off before starting our prep for MNF...

6. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Hopefully we do thrash the Chiefs, but we cant look past them either like the Broncos did....cause you know, sometimes these teams look ahead to the big matchup the next week, and forget to play and beat the guys their against this week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Dude, that little stunt is hilarious....especially when he gets that gut of his going, TRUFFLE SHUFFLE REMIX! lol :lol:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd love to see a domination by our ground game (and team overall) but it feels like everytime we are meant to dominate a poor defense we never really do it.

We usually win, but we don't put up obscene numbers against their weakness.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Yup, probably gonna see that dance at least twice. Fine wit me, Lendale can walk it out all day if he's scoring TDs as far as I'm concerned

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Right, if you think about it any team in the NFL is more or less capable of beating any other team if things play out in their favor. You can never look past anyone, and I think that is probably the theme of many locker room speeches by ole Fish this year. I know I've heard it mentioned at least once: having respect for every opponent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar