Tim Tebow got KTFO!!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Granted its tough to say that they were trying to run up the score when they were only running the ball but when your QB is running most of the plays, its easy for his target to bigger. The hit was definately clean. Its more or less tebows and his team mates fault

2. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

31-7 at that point, I don't get why you still got your first string on the field. I don't recall Rich Brooks sayin anything about Urbie.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I agree. And your animated gif is freakin hilarious.
    :ha:

4. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

lsufreek is awesome.

5. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

They werent trying to run up the score. They only scored 10 points in the second half, and there was still basically a whole quarter to play when Tebow got hurt. No coach in their right mind takes out their starters in that situation. I guarantee you the people criticizing Meyer for having Tebow in, would also criticize Meyer if he took Tebow out and they had a couple turnovers and Kentucky got back in the game.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

hell no. it was the highlight of the weekend for me.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Why would anyone criticize Meyer for taking Tebow out? It's the right thing to do, the guy was sick and they had a 4 TD lead with 1 quarter to go. Kentucky was NOT going to "get back in the game."

8. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

They didnt have a 4 TD lead for one they had a 3 TD lead, and two Tebow played well, so the sickness wasnt an issue. I would imagine they would have taken him out after that drive if they had scored a TD, but there isnt a coach in the country that would have taken him out at that point.

Let me ask you, do you have an issue with Tressel keeping Pryor in yesterday with a 23 point lead going into the 4th? I really dont see the difference. Florida was up by 24, OSU was up by 23.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

yeah until everyone in the media cried and moaned about it nonstop. "OH WHATEVER WILL WE DO, THE GOLDEN BOY HAS FALLEN!!" ...:rolleyes::moon2:

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Pryor needs experience Tebow doesn't, HUGE difference.

The way the Gators D was playing, do you REALLY think a backup QB would have caused the Wildcats to come back?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar