Tight Ends

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Aug 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I can’t imagine that any of the guys after Firkser and Swaim will be on the opening day roster. Forestall, Pinckney, Hudson and Stocker have shown absolutely nothing.
    I could see either a trade or a few cut acquisitions to fill out depth at the position.
    I know a lot of you want OJ Howard, but I just don’t think TB will move him.

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think Ferstall has some promise. I’d like to see him on the practice squad. The others are underwhelming.

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I’m guessing we have 3 on the opening day roster and only due to tenure with the team and being used almost exclusively as a blocker, stocker gets the nod.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Might be a position where we get a surprise signing after cuts.

5. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

I wouldn't say we've been spoiled at TE position for the past few years but its been something we haven't been concerned about every year and this is the weakest it's been for a good while.

Still don't think it's weakest in the Nfl though

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Another suggestion,

DW!!!!!!

bring him back. We don’t need him in pro bowl form, just a competent veteran capable of surprising.

#6 HurrayTitans!, Aug 29, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I've been a big supporter of this. He'd be a great leader and get a huge pop from the crowd even if he doesn't do anything productive

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

This is my belief.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Has OJ Howard even done anything since being in the NFL?

10. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

No

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar