Ticket Sale success stories

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nigel, Jul 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I keep hoping that one day I will be offered the chance to buy playoff tickets. I'm entering my third season as a psl holder and I'm really looking forward to the day postseason football returns to Music City.

Hey Gunny, I'll make you a promise. If the Titans ever get a playoff game in Nashville again and I am still a season ticket holder, if you fly to America you can have the ticket and we can watch the game. Hopefully, if that day ever comes I'll have lower bowl tiks rather than uppers row KK... but hey, I haven't seen anyone tossing you any better hypothetical offers.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

whats the wife gonna say? :ha:

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Dude, a full schedule is more than enough for her to handle. Besides, I'm not sure I would want her to witness the heights of hysteria I might reach if this were to come to pass and I might have tickets to wildcard, divisional or even possibly conference championship. The last thing my wife wants to do in January is go to another Titans game. After about 6 games, it gets kinda old for her. :sad2:

I've wasted tickets before. You can always stick your extra ticket inside your shoe, you know, as a contingency plan, in case you get tossed out on your arse for being a drunk *******. Not that it has happened to me, but it's not like I've never had one of those "yellowjackets" buzz over and evualuate my ability to stand up 38 rows above the mezzanine. That is a long way down. :eek:

Maybe this year I will purchase a shoulder harness and caribeener myself off to the red gate to my rear. I'm sure any OSHA approved fall arrest system will do nicely. Maybe get one of those spring bungie lanyards... so I can literally bounce off the walls.:winker:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

then i'm in for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar