Three players the Titans shouldn't draft.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Playmaker, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

No you usually just think you're right. You write them off as busts in their rookie year and don't let them develop before you say I told you so.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

3. I don't think we'll go RB on day 1, but that's just a guess. I think they'll let White and Henyy prove their worth this year.

But I do think we will draft some RB. I could see drafting a guy like Steve Slaton, who could be excellent in the shotgun with Vince. Or a RB like Mike Hart or Thomas Brown.

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

This is the most illogical statement that I've read in quite some time (and Gloat posts pretty often).

Fact: Jones and McFadden played in the same offense behind the same line against the same defenses.
    Fact: Never did McFadden outproduce Jones in ypc.
    Fact: He didn't even come close.
    Fact: Highlights are intentionally misleading. That is their purpose.

I'm not going to argue about Chris Johnson since I never actually saw him play in college, but I'm going to bet that Felix Jones will be either the best or 2nd best back in this class.

5. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

unless someone special falls to us I probably would be content to take a RB in around the 4th round.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Rd 4 we have 3 picks now the 124th, 126th and 134. That is the rd to take a back and choice and slaton are the 2 guys to look at there though one may go in rd 3. Xavier omon would be a great 5th rd guy.

We will draft a back but not on day one..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar