Thoughts on Barmore?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titanoiler51, Jan 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

You're wrong, but whatever.

2. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Definitely a legitimate concern. Does he have the fire to play and play hard or did he ball out just to improbable draft stock?

3. Tuckfro42

It’s not a legitimate concern because he’s not rated as high as Chronos thinks he is. No one ever said he was the 11th rated prospect. He’ll probably be a late 1st rounder or 2nd rounder.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He was at the top of a lot of mocks going into the season, then wasn't impactful for at least the first half of the season and fell off everyone's radar. Then he played the way people expected at the end of the year.

Honestly, after Wilson, I'm a little nervous about taking raw redshirt sophomores.

...but yeah, his skillset is exciting.

5. LTF

LTF Starter

Was not impressive all year and then shows out at championship game. Motivation seems lacking. Not worth the chance of taking in 1st round. But, maybe I am gun shy from last years first rounder.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My first look at Christian Barmore was very underwhelming

7. Tuckfro42

He definitely picked up steam as the year went on, but in that game he was directly responsible for an interception and had a TFL. I wouldn’t take him with our first, but if he’s there in the 2nd, no problem picking him.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

You’re probably right, I was multitasking during most of the broadcast. BUT, one thing I’ve seen over the years, is whatever a prospect is rated right now doesn’t mean a thing. People shoot up draft boards like crazy AND many of the “ratings” that are available to fans do not line up with team evaluations. Guaranteed, if I like a guy for later in the round, he will shoot out of reach by draft day.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

C7E1C3CB-01CC-4AC7-82AC-EAC272B1D8EF.png

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

He had a great game against ND in the playoff...but still a very good point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar