thoughts after tonights game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Dont worry, i will be back to break it down for you in simpler terms even "you" can understand. mmkay?

:ha:

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

go ahead and give it a shot cause drugs are bad.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It's called a difference of opinion. Just because people don't agree with you doesn't make them dumb or wrong, especially when the opinion isn't that far fetched (in this case the Cards winning 7 games). If you can't see that you're the moron.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

jessestylex > karmarouge.

Yea, that just happened.

• High Five High Five x 7
  5. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Um not every body here is arguing that they will win 7. That has not been the only thing argued here.5-7 is doable. My bet is that they are under 7.5 which is where vegas has the number at. The core argument is that this team sucks. Raiders sucked last year as well but they still won some games, so did the redskins, so did the chiefs

They may win 7, but that doesnt mean that they are a good team. If you look at the games most people think they will win, its against a bunch of teams that were all at the bottom of the barrel last last year, ie raiders, chiefs, bucs, ramsx2, seahawksX2 and one give away game from the 9ers that one could logically think the 9ers will rest their players having secured a play off spot.

Beating a bunch of bottom dwellers and getting your 7 wins in against that competition really doesnt prove that you are a good team, now does it.

Regarding opinions, one could be of the opinion that the sun wont come up tomorrow. I wont apologize for calling his opinion dumb as hell! If he/she doesnt want their opinion called dumb, perhaps they should examine the logic of their opinion before making the post.:))

6. Lord_Drist

Lord_Drist Camp Fodder

Man, you just equaled a prediction with an opinion. Are you so far from making sense on purpose?:eek:

7. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Did you miss the part where i said, that debate about the cardinals season wins was not the core of this argument?

Its written very clearly in the post you quoted yourself. But hell i am used to people on this forum with selective comprehension skills, so i cant be surprised with your response.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Nice backtracking. You first said "I challenge you to find 5 games you think the cardinals will win." Now you're saying they could win as many as 7. If I had to guess I'd say they are a 7-9 win team. It's not great but it's good, hence the Cardinals IMO are a good team.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ahh the old 'I'm smarter than everyone on the forum' internoob tactic.

Good one.

Try and make some friends.

10. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Um that is one of many things i said. That does not automatically make that the core of my argument.

Saying that they "could" win 7 playing against some of the worst teams does not mean i believe that. Kinda like saying you could win the lottery if you went out and bought a ticket. Odds are not great, probably wont happen, but it might.

Beating the worst of the worst still makes them a terrible team. Its no wonder every one who posted predictions only has them beating bottom of the barrel teams from last year. If they were actually good, many would have picked them to beat at least one team with a winning record from last year. After all they just came off two back to back play off runs

I still say they will be lucky to win 5. get it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar