thoughts after tonights game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Myron Rolle, can you hear me out there? It's your time to shine, buddy. You're making it too easy for Donnie Nickey :)

1st offense looked good, and just by looking at the faces on the Cardinals defense, you could clearly see that they were frustrated all game.

Defense had me pumped all 1st half. I really hoped we learned our lesson from last year, and that is not to sit back and depend on our secondary to make plays. With the depth we have on our defensive line, we will be fresh all game and therefore be able to bring the heat every play.

2. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

We looked great! Too bad it's only pre-season.

3. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

i know i am alone in this, but folks might be getting carried away from last nites game.

The beginning was awful, you cant go three and out vs what may(no...WILL is the right word i was looking for) turn out to be one of the worst football teams this year.

The cardinals are an awful team people!!! they are terrible terrible.

Of course our team is gonna look hella fast and efficient playing against those bums..(dont mean to rip the cards this much, not their fault that they suck) but in my opinion there is nothing worse than wasting preseason games playing against putrid competition that doesnt allow you to evaluate your talent at all.

Outside of the special teams, there is almost nothing legitimate any one can take from last nights game.

All out back rbs looked good, but what does one expect with our 0line...pick the worst rbs in the league and they will have similar sucess with our line..(well may be not Chris henry because the man simply cant find holes and keeps running up the back side of a dline man..good luck with the texans)

I have a feeling that after our next game, alot of folks are gonna be griping about a ton of crap (just like the texans fans did following their game after the saints.. The texans played the cards first in their first preseason game and all texans fans were as hyped up as a bunch of you seem to be.)

I really hope i am wrong about that feeling

4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Everything was encouraging except our safety play. Both Hope and Griffin continue to look lost and slow to react. Neither comes over to help the corners quick enough. And that blown pass in the endzone by Anderson? Both safeties got sucked in by the PA. With a better QB that would have been an easy 6.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I about crapped myself when I saw us blitzing...

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I've been perplexed. I would think Cecil of all people would have little tolerance for poor play. I wonder if he is pusing them to make big hits? If so, Griffin is looking rather chumpish in our DC's eyes.

7. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Thank you Jim Washburn!!!!!!!

1.Our Cbs don't look ready yet whoever is gonna get that second CB spot needs help from Hope and Griff they need to pick up their game to help Mcourty or Verner.Hopefully this is a game planing issue.

2. Sims is back to his old self and his gonna get the 3rd QB job for sure he look great.

3.I want Blount DWill and mariani to make the team some how.

4.Whats going on with R jonhson and Rolle they need to make some plays.

It was a great game and right now we only have minor issues.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That's what she said.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Yes, it is the Cards fault they suck. If not who's to blame, George Bush?

Titan Legend Eddie George's career Y/A 3.6
    Chris Henry's career Y/A 3.8

10. Lord_Drist

Lord_Drist Camp Fodder

Yeah, you are really alone in this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar