Those crazy Mayans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by avvie, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Supposedly the end of our world based on the end of their calendar, if thats true, it has to be a end based on some astrological occurence, whether it be another universe, a collision of planets, the end of the sun, or an allignment based on the long blocking of the sun, they were so good at usiing the angles of the sun and moon to make light, they had to have possibly seen something that would eventually occur at the end of their calendar

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Someone mentioned in the other thread that they have accurately predicted things.

But in regards to the end of the world, like I said in the other, no one anywhere can accurately predict the future. They might fluke one guess but that is all. And we are smarter now, with more technology, that we should be able to know what the Mayans believed.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Quite possibly it's the looming bankruptcy of Wal-Mart.

4. I also would really like to learn about this.

5. avvie

Well, we won't know about that until the future actually happens, will we? ;)

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:spit:

damnit avvie !!!!!

I hope you have a good suggestion for removing beer from my iMac screen

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

maybe
    could also be because they disappeared without finishing it

or maybe they actually saw something in the planets aligning with the Galactic Core might actually be an event

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

The Maya used rub llamas on their screens then run like 2000 miles thru the jungle just to brag about it.

9. avvie

Admitting you have this problem is the first step to solving it.

:rotfl: I knew i couldn't keep a straight face.....

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Do explain. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar